Saturday, January 27, 2018

Los Argentinos - now at Karingal Hub, Franskton Victoria

I enjoyed this restaurant when it was on Nepean Highway Frankston. It has moved to Karingal Hub only 15mins away and I think better. This night we had been to the movies and now out for dinner. Argentinian steak is all about flavour and this night I wanted the best steak I cold have. I was not disappointed. Not only was the steak hand height and wide it was deliciously cooked over a charcoal grill. Perfect.

If it was only the steak that was delicious you would be happy but as they say in the classics, "there is more". And there was. The whole baked potatoe was also charred and stuffed full or sour cream ( I did ask for more sour cream which was happily delivered). Add to this warmed veggies (just a few), a glass of the house red and your laughing! I was.

So close for us and so nice. This may well be our second "go to" restaurant. For a man who is happy to pay $55 for a steak in the heart of Melbourne, Los Angentinos is a no brainer and a lot cheaper with easy parking. Décor is only fair, staff or barely coping but the food we bring you back. The steak will make you wish you were there every night. Just go.

No comments:

Post a Comment